- Comprehensive ENC database
- Non-profit operator with competitive pricing
- ENC services delivered via an international network of authorised distributors
- A wide variety of user-friendly tools for simple ENC distribution and sale
- Innovative solutions developed with our partners
- Full control over their own ENC data for our member hydrographic offices (HOs)
- Policies determined by our member states
- Cooperation with other regional ENC coordinating centres (RENCs)
In order to enhance safety at sea and protect the maritime environment, PRIMAR's vision is to be the most efficient model for the provision of ENC services and maritime geospatial data worldwide
PRIMAR aspires "to provide the maritime community, through authorised distributors, with an ENC service recognised for its quality, user-friendliness and overall contribution to marine safety and efficiency at a global level".
Our commitment is to a diverse marketplace, which provides our partners with a variety of choices and the freedom to optimise their own services through the use of flexible and innovative technology.
Hydrographic offices (HOs) and distributors are our most important partners. We work closely with our cooperating member states and their HOs worldwide.
These members deliver a comprehensive selection of ENCs to us and, in return, we offer various levels of membership and provide tailored tools for efficient performance in delivering, exchanging and assuring data quality.
Together with our international network of distributors, we develop solutions which allow us to distribute smart and innovative services. These have the flexibility needed to integrate with each distributor's own systems in order to suit specific business needs.