- Extensive ENC collection and quality assurance tools and services
- 24/7 access to own ENCs
- Full release control of own ENCs
- Data export to national encrypted / unencrypted exchange sets
- ENC validation history and data reports available
- Annual upgrades and continuous technical development
- Future S-101 upgrades to all relevant tools
- Choose your service level
PRIMAR works closely with our cooperating member nations and their hydrographic offices worldwide. These members deliver a comprehensive selection of ENCs to us and we in return offer various levels of membership and provide tailored tools for efficient performance around the delivery, exchange and data quality assurance.
The Virtual PRIMAR Network (VPN) technology, an internet based front-end service, is a set of tools and functionalities offered to the HO to enable them to manage own ENC data in an efficient manner and have full control over the data upload, download, and release operations.